Several days ago I posted How To Proofread Your Own Writing in response to Darren Rowse’s How To Group Writing Project (you have until the end of today, Thursday, to participate.) Today I checked and he’s got something like 231 entries!
At least eight of them are more than applicable to freelance writing, including:
- Proofread like a pro: how to catch those pesky mistakes your spell checker misses
- How to Write Magnetic Blog Title
- The Inside Scoop on How to Get Published
- How to write a great blog post
- How Not to Sell A Screenplay
- How to Cite Materials from Online Resources
- Write a Book? Assemble the One in Your Archives!
- How to Make a Movie that Doesn’t Suck
But don’t limit yourself to these – explore the whole list – it’s more than worth the time.
Write well and often,