Nokia opened a new flagship Nokia Store in Kuala Lumpur a few months (Pavillion KL) and now they’ve done up a new one in London too…..The new Nokia Regent Street flagship store opened its doors to the public last weekend. This new store will complement their global 350,000 retail outlets. Here’s a peek at what they have over there
Simon Ainslie, Managing Director Nokia UK commented, “In championing our brand, Nokia Regent Street will be dynamic, original and beautifully designed. The store will provide world-class customer service and deliver a unique experience enhancing our customer’s lifestyles.”
To promote the launch of Nokia Regent Street, Nokia has created Meet London, a unique exhibition that brings together the creative talent of four high profile Londoners representing film, music, sport and art to produce a series of one-off, intimate portraits that capture London in 2008. The portraits from Jaime Winstone, Dizzee Rascal, Darren Bent and Rankin will be displayed in store. They will also be available to view on Nokia’s Meet London online gallery – www.meet-your-city.com
The Nokia Flagship Stores are owned, managed and operated by Nokia.
All staff at the new Nokia Flagship store are graduates of the award winning Nokia Academy program, making them experts in providing accurate and personalised advice to help solve all consumer queries and concerns.
Nokia Flagship Store locations:
* Moscow – Tverskaya Street – launched on December 9th 2005
* Chicago – North Michigan Avenue – launched on June 24th 2006
* Hong Kong – Causeway Bay – launched on July 17th 2006
* Helsinki – Aleksanterinkatu – launched on August 19th 2006
* New York – Fifth Avenue – launched on September 9th 2006
* Mexico City – Polanco District – launched on December 14th 2006
* Shanghai – Nanjing Road East – launched on 29th October 2007
* London – Regent Street – to open on 8th February 2008
* London – Heathrow Terminal 5 – to open in March 2008