Here’s where I warn you that what comes after the page jump is THE spoiler of all spoilers, if you haven’t yet had the chance to watch the Bones season finale. If you don’t want to know, do NOT click on “Read More”
But once you’ve seen the episode, by all means, click on “Read More” and let’s discuss it!!
Zack Addy is Gormagon’s Apprentice!
The Bones season finale just ended and I’m still trying to digest the fact that Zack killed someone to assist the Gormagon in his evil mission. I know there were theories everywhere about it, but I kept hoping it would be someone else…a more minor character. But not Zack!
Well, Hart Hanson told me that we haven’t seen the last of Eric Millegan, so I’m taking that as a sign that Zack will be back in some fashion next season, if not as a regular.
Here are some discussion points about tonight’s show so we can begin to share our thoughts about it:
- Were you glued to the set when Brennan barged in on Booth in the Bathtub reading a comic book with a beer helmet on?
- Did you notice that Booth was reading The Green Lantern comic…he plays the Green Lantern in the films. Great little detail, right?
- And did you love the part of the scene when Booth stood up in the bathtub and Brennan asked if he needed a towel? (Well, now she’s seen him naked. And they’ve kissed…..)
- Before tonight’s show, who did you suspect to be Gormagon?
- At what point in the episode did you begin to think seriously that it was Zack? (I knew it the minute that Hodgens narrowed the tap water to his house…Zack lives over his garage.)
- Did you think, even for a minute that the killer might be Hodgens?
- Do you think Hodgens was trying to protect Zack when he clicked the pain button in the hospital to keep him from talking?
- Did you get the whole “logical” idea that Brennan was referring to? Somehow, that kind of logic just escapes me.
- What do you think will happen with Zack now? How will we see him in future episodes, if at all?
- And what kind of new lab assistant do you want to see come to the cast next season?
I loved the way they left this whole mystery. Mostly solved, but with the personal details left to discover when the show returns. And I loved the way that Sweets said that Booth was subtly wooing Brennan by always discussing pies? (Who would have thought?) And I really enjoyed the way that Booth and Brennan just shared a more intimate moment together, even though it was unexpected.
What are your thoughts? Leave a comment and let’s discuss!