Okay, this week we’re giving out around $160.00 worth of prizes. I have four items up for grabs and they are all accessories for Apple products.
Our First Prize: Mophie Juice Pack for iPhone (valued at USD $99.95)
Your iPhone is more than just a phone. But it’s crap when it runs out of juice right? The Mophie Juice Pack is a practical and elegant way to add that extra charge to your iPhone. Exactly how much charge? Well read here:
This is the first Apple certified ”Works With iPhone” attached battery in the world!
The Juice Pack is a rechargeable lithium polymer battery in the form of a non-slip, soft grip case. It extends the time that you can use your iPhone in these ways (additional hours):
* Standby Time – Up to 250 hours
* Audio Playback – Up to 24 hours
* Talk Time – Up to 8 hours
* Video Playback – Up to 7 hours
* Internet Use – Up to 6 hours
From those stats, it looks like it turns your iPhone into an iPod battery :) And I’m giving this away!!!!
Our Second Prize: Three BodyGuardz iPod skins valued between USD $14.95 to 24.95 each
These are really cool for protecting your delicate little iPods. And here’s how we’re going to do it. I’m raffling off three iPod skins so whoever the winners are, they need to tell me which type of iPod skin they prefer whether it be a Touch, Classic, or a nano and indicate what generation it is. A good guide would be to look here. I don’t think they support iPod shuffles. Like those things need protective skins.
LU Products’ fashion forward BodyGuardz skin is made from the same scratch resistant material that protects the front of your car from abrasive materials. Paper-thin and transparent, BodyGuardz skins won’t detract from the natural sleekness and style of one’s iPod, yet will protect it from wear, tear, and scratching.
These things have won iLounge Awards as well.
1. Contest will run from the 26th of May to the 30rd of May 2008, ending at 23:59 EST.
2. To qualify, all you need to do is leave a comment with a valid email address and location (indicate if you are from North America), answering the question, “What’s the best way to jazz up your gadget?” :)
3. You can leave more than one comment to increase the chances of winning BUT you can’t repeat your answer to the question “What’s the best way to jazz up your gadget?”
4. Each entry entitles you to a raffle. I will enter all ballots into a raffle and choose the lucky winners. The winners will be announced on the 1st of June, the Monday after the contest closes. There will be four winners.
5. The Mophie Battery Pack is extended only to residents within North America. If your name is picked and you aren’t from North America, you will be entitled to the other prize. The first raffle is the battery pack followed by the skins. First win, first served :)