Is Supernatural’s new angel, Castiel (Misha Collins) really a devil in disguise?
Whatever he is, this hot newcomer to the cast of Supernatural has charmed fans after only a few minutes of being on screen. Read more about this amazing character, and what he had to say in a recent interview after the jump:
CW’s fan lounge has been overflowing with questions about this intensely angelic new character, and the man who portrays him.
The scene between Castiel and Dean was quite intense last week, and is a jaw-dropping revelation on how, (and why) Dean Winchester is back from Hell. Here are the best bits of a short interview that Collins gave TV Guide, and you are urged to read it to get the full effect of this charming actor.
Misha shares some info about Castiel, how he got the role, and what his experience has been so far with fans of the show:
- He portrayed the character of Dennis Hopper’s son on 24.
- He initially auditioned for the role as a demon, and was told later that he is actually an angel.
- He talks about his experience working with Jared and Jensen.
- He reveals the “real” angelic presence he is channeling for the role.
- Spoiler>>>There is another angel on the show named Uriel, and they do not get along.
Catch the new episode of Supernatural tonight, at 9:00PM/C on CW!
Image © 2008 The CW Network, LLC. All Rights Reserved