Ever wonder what the biggest soccer stars drive to the stadiums in. I’m sure some are chauffeured but others have been known to have more practical means of transportation. Here is a list Forbes Magazine published outlining the players and their cars.
- David Beckham (LA Galaxy) – Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet – With a self proclaimed love for driving Beckham has a few cars. But reports have said that his favourite car without kids is his Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet, valued at $140,000.
- Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) – Lamborghini Gallardo – The 22 year old Man United player is enjoying life without car sets in his new Lamborghini Gallardo, valued at over $200,000. Reports have now come out that Rooney has placed an order in for the new Lamborghini LP640 Murcielago, valued at over $350,000.
- Thierry Henry (Arsenal) – Aston Martin Vanquish – Playing for the British Arsenal team, Henry apparently became 007 struck. Being a fan of the James Bond franchise Henry went out and bought the new Aston Martin Vanquish, valued at $350,000.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) – Audi R8 – Luckily for Ronaldo, Audi is a major sponsor for the Manchester United Team. Given the choice of any car he eventually settled for the new Audi R8, valued at $200,000. The only cost to him has been the soaring gas prices.
- Alessandro Del Piero (Juventus) – Fiat 500 – The Agnelli family that owns part of the Juventus team also owns Fiat, a prominent Italian car manufacturer. The car is small and affordable. The one Allessandro drives however was made especially for him and he apparently loves it.
Read the complete article at Forbes.com