Female business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs are coming together to learn more about raising capital for their new startup business ventures. Put on by Springboard Enterprises, the Equity Matters Seminar Series provides attendees with information on sources for capital, tips on what lenders and investors are looking for, and other financial and business planning resources.
Equity Matters: The Route to NASDAQ will take place on April 3, 2009 in New York City at Columbia University Business School.
The seminar curriculum features:
- Opening Session: The Capital Landscape
- What We Look For: The Lender and Investor Perspective
- How We Did It: The Entrepreneur Perspective
- Financial Projections Workshop: Zen and the Art of Financial Projections
- It’s All About You: Working Luncheon
At the luncheon, you can interact with investors, lenders and other experts, who will answer your questions and discuss available funding options. To register, visit the Springboard Enterprises website. Registration is just $100.
The Seminar Series will take place over the next two years in eight cities across the United States — New York City; Chicago; Boston; San Francisco/Silicon Valley; Austin/Dallas; Kansas City, and Madison, Wisconsin.