I’ve finally decided to joing the club: Weekly personal finance reading that I liked (in no particular order) especially this week. I hope it’s useful to you. Feel free to share your favorites in the comments.
- Tempted To Spend? Remove The Source of The Temptation at Bible Money Matters.
- On Spending Consciously at Cash Money Life.
- When Spending the Money is Worth the Cost at My Two Dollars.
- 10 Smart Student Credit Card Rules at Bargaineering.
- An Age-Based Plan For Teaching Kids About Money at Frugal Dad.
- Choosing a Withdrawal Rate for Your Retirement Assets at Good Financial Cents.
- How To Improve Your Productivity When Working From Home at Moolanomy.
- Confessions Of A Recovering Spendaholic at Free From Broke.
- How the Foot-In-The-Door Technique Costs You Money at The Simple Dollar.