It’s always interesting to have a look around the PF blogosphere and see what’s available. There are so many great bloggers out there with helpful information, that it can be difficult to read everyone. But there were some favorites I had from this week. Here are some solid personal finance posts from this past week. Enjoy your weekend.
- What is a Roth IRA And What Are The Benefits? from Bible Money Matters.
- Cheap Yet Fun Outdoor Activities from BudgetPulse.
- If Your Going to Consolidate Debt The You Have to Stop Using Credit from Generation X Finance.
- National Health Service in the UK from Cash Money Life.
- 5 Things Your Parents Didn’t Teach You About Money from Green Panda Treehouse.
- One in Nine Americans Receiving Food Stamps from My Two Dollars.
- Are Online Savings Accounts Worth It? from Bargaineering.
- How to Save 20% on Your Heating and Cooling Costs from Free Money Finance.
- Four Fifteen-Minute Financial Fixes from Good Financial Cents.
- If I Had It to Do Over: 10 money moves I’d do differently from Funny About Money.
- Introduction to Options, Puts and Calls from Moolanomy.
- Overweighting Small-Cap and Value Stocks from The Oblivious Investor.
- 10 Tips On Enjoying a Night Out For Less from Free From Broke.
- Debt-Free Living IS Attainable: If You Want It, You Can Have It from WiseBread.
Image source: Roby via Flickr