Reflection is good for you. And reflecting on your finances is a good way to establish better habits and figures out what you need to improve on. This week, here are some great posts that can help you make better financial decisions. Enjoy!
- Installing Financial Red-Light Cameras from Fiscal Fizzle.
- Develop a Healthy Attitude About Money and Spot Unhealthy Habits from Generation X Finance.
- Investing Rules of Thumb from The Oblivious Investor.
- How To Prioritize Your Debt Repayment Plan from Moolanomy. (Disclosure: I wrote this one. I’m now a staff writer for Moolanomy!)
- Living within your means is good for the economy from Funny about Money.
- Reasons You Should Get Started Investing While Still a Graduate Student from MoneyEnergy.
- Don’t Forget These Last Minute Tax Breaks for 2009 from Good Financial Cents.
- Are Debit Cards Evil, Too? from Get Rich Slowly.
- Medical Expenses A Common Cause of Bankruptcy from Frugal Dad.
- A Report Card for Financial Rules of Thumb from Consumerism Commentary.
- 7 Steps to Improve Your Credit Score from Bargaineering.
- How Do We Exit the Bailout? from All Financial Matters.
- 7 Ways To Save Money On Dental Care & Bills from My Two Dollars.
- 3 Medical Basics — Some Things Aren’t Optional from Mrs. Micah.
- Get your finances under control in a single day from Gather Little by Little.
- Pay Off Your Credit Cards in Half the Time from Cash Money Life.
- Cash For Appliances Government Stimulus Rebate Program Will Give Money For Old Refrigerators, Washers And More from Bible Money Matters.
Image source: Daylife