From June 11-July 11, all eyes will be on soccer for the World Cup. No matter who you are rooting for, we have the ideal cocktail. Check out these spirited toasts for the 2010 Cup.
The Ultimate Caipirinha
Classic Pitcher Recipe:
- 8oz Cabana Cachaça
- 8 teaspoons superfine sugar OR 4 ounces of simple syrup
- 5 Limes quartered
Muddle the quartered limes in the bottom of a pitcher. Add all other ingredients and plenty of ice. Stir about 30 times. Enjoy.
Mixed Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup Driscoll’s Blueberries
- 1 cup Driscoll’s Raspberries or Blackberries
- 1 cup Driscoll’s Strawberries, halved or quartered
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped crystallized ginger
- Berries for garnish
Blend all ingredients plus two ice cubes in a blender until smooth. Garnish with additional berries before serving.
- 15 oz vodka
- 5 oz Chambord
- 30 oz sugar free lemonade
Stir ingredients together into a pitcher and add ice. Garnish with fresh berries or a lemon.
- One 750-milliliter bottle Tuscan red wine
- 24 oz fresh orange juice
- 6 oz Tuaca (a vanilla- and citrus-flavored liqueur)
- 3 oz Punt e Mes (a bittersweet Italian vermouth)
- 4 oz fresh lime juice
- 4 oz limoncello
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Orange slices and cinnamon sticks, for garnish
In a pitcher, combine the red wine, orange juice, Tuaca, Punt e Mes, lime juice, limoncello and sugar. Stir well to dissolve the sugar. To serve, fill wine glasses halfway with ice. Add the sangria and garnish each glass with an orange slice and a cinnamon stick.
Corralejo Repo Margarita
Pitcher batch recipe
- 30 oz of Corralejo Blanco
- 14 oz of fresh lime juice
- 10 oz of La Sierra agave nectar
Combine all ingredients and serve on the rocks or neat with a lime wheel garnish and salted rim.