Starting on Christmas Eve, you will be able to track Santa on your cell phone thanks to the NORAD Santa tracking service. After being nice and not naughty for an entire year, children want to know when Santa will arrive. By following these steps, you can allow your kids to track Santa on your cell phone.
1. Go to m.google.com/maps on your cell phone’s browser.
2. Download the Google Maps app for your phone.
3. Open the Google Maps app on your phone.
4. Search for “Santa” on the Google Maps app.
5. Wait for the search to complete to see Santa’s latest location!
For more information on NORAD Santa tracking, visit their official website. Here’s a video showing how NORAD tracks Santa: