January 1st is National Bloody Mary Day, so keep the celebration rolling on New Year’s Day with a holiday meal and a variety of different Bloody Marys. Below you’ll find cocktail recipes for a classic Bloody Mary, a tequila-inspired Bloody Maria and a farm-fresh Green Mary.
- 1 1/2 ounces Ketel One Vodka
- 2 1/2 ounces Tomato Juice
- 1 dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Original Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- Lime Slices or Celery Stalks
- Add Ketel One Vodka, tomato juice, Worchester sauce, lime juice, and Tabasco to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a highball filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime slices or celery.
Bloody Maria Sangre
- 1 1/2 ounces Tequila Don Julio Reposado
- 6 drops of Original Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- 8 drops of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 pinch of celery salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground horseradish
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 8 ounces tomato juice
- Celery for garnish
- Rim a highball glass with lemon juice and dip into black pepper.
- Add Don Julio Reposado, Tabasco, Worcester sauce, celery salt, tomato juice and ground horseradish; stir with bar spoon.
- Garnish with thin strips of celery.
- 1 1/2 ounces Moon Mountain Vodka
- 4 ounces Fresh Squeezed Tomato Juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
- Fresh Celery Stalk
- Fill a highball with crushed ice.
- Add Moon Mountain Vodka, fresh tomato juice, salt, pepper, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice over the ice.
- Garnish with a fresh celery stalk and stir.