Celebrate Peanut Butter Lover’s Month throughout November. But instead of plain PB&J sandwiches, reach for a peanut butter cocktail.
Nuts about Peanuts
- 1-1/4 oz Russian Standard Vodka
- 3/4 oz walnut liqueur
- 3/4 oz irish cream liqueur
- 1/4 oz butterscotch schnapps
- 1 scoop Peanut Butter
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1-1/2 oz heavy whipping cream
Stir peanut butter with Russian Standard Vodka, simple syrup and heavy whipping cream until peanut butter dissolves. Add remaining ingredients and shake with ice in a shaker. Strain into a peanut butter rimmed chilled cocktail glass.
- 1-1/2 oz Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur
- 3 oz cold milk
- 1 oz crème de cacao
- 1/2 oz smooth peanut butter
- 3 oz lemon lime soda
Add all items into a shaker and shake well, strain over ice in a Collins glass. Add the soda, and serve.
Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 1-1/2 oz Flor de Cana 7 yr. rum
- 1/2 oz Lustau Palo Cortago Vides
- 1/4 oz strawberry jam
- 1/4 oz peanut butter
- 1 egg white
Shake all ingredients in a shaker without ice, then add ice and shake vigorously again. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass that is rimmed with minced salted-peanuts. Garnish: A banana slice