Now, even Bill Gates got hacked! Add Bill Gates to the list of the celebrites who has been hacked by Russian hackers. The hackers posted Bill Gates’ credit report for the whole world to see. Here are some highlights from the credit report of Bill Gates:
- As you would expect, Bill Gates credit scores are great: a 761 on Experian and 748 on Equifax. Then again, Bill Gates credit score isn’t perfect since both of those scales go up to 848. If Bill Gates doesn’t have perfect credit — who does?
- Bill Gates has something in collections! Yes, one of the richest men in the world has an amount past due. (Now you don’t have to feel so bad.) According to the hacked documents, Bill Gates owes $4,467 to a creditor.
- Bill Gates apparently has residences in Washington, North Carolina and Florida.
- Bill Gates has four aliases: Bill Gates, William Gates, Trey Gates and Henry Gates.
- A number of creditors have made inquiries including Nordstrom, Hyundai, Capital One, American Express, Discover, Chase and many more.
These Russian hackers are out of control! I can’t believe even Bill Gates got hacked!