Corey Feldman Under Investigation For Sexual Battery

Posted in Entertainment
Wed, Jan 10 - 6:10 pm EDT | 2 months ago by
Comments: 0
Be Sociable, Share!
Use Arrow Keys (← →) to Browse

Former child star Corey Feldman has long campaigned against the shadowy Hollywood figures who he claims sexually exploited him and other young actors in the past, but now, he himself is at the center of new sexual battery claims after he allegedly grabbed a woman’s buttocks.

Feldman found himself in hot water after a woman filed a police report with the Los Angeles Police Department claiming that the actor had touched her inappropriately in early 2017, TMZ reported. In response, a rep for Feldman said that the “Stand By Me” star “vehemently denies these egregious claims.”

“It goes against everything he believes in and is fighting for – victim protection and stopping inappropriate behavior towards both children and adults,” the rep continued.

According to Page Six, the police report was filed earlier this week and centered on an incident that occurred last February.

“On Jan. 8 of this year we had a female victim who filed a police report of sexual battery and the suspect is named as Corey Feldman,” a public information officer for the LAPD told the outlet. “The incident occurred on February 4, 2017. [The] robbery/homicide division is handling the investigation.”

Feldman has emerged as one of the most vocal opponents of the Hollywood status quo, which he claims protects pedophiles and other sexual deviants and ostracizes those actors who try to speak up about it.

Last month, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office announced that it had tracked down “working copies of audio recordings” in which Feldman, back in 1993, named some of the Hollywood elites that had abused him. The police department claimed that the tapes had been misfiled with items related to the Michael Jackson investigation.

Use Arrow Keys (← →) to Browse

Be Sociable, Share!

Related Posts

Be Sociable, Share!