Brought to you by Schick® Quattro®
Being beardless is underrated. Here are ten reasons why shaving off that mountain man beard could be the best decision you make all summer. Check out this video from Schick® Quattro® to learn why real guys shave.
1. 70% of women prefer guys to be clean-shaven. (Mental Floss)
2. Guys who shave regularly (5 times a week or more) have twice as much sex (15.5 times vs. 7.8 times per month) than bearded guys. (Schick Skin-dex.)
3. No president in the last 100 years has worn facial hair while in office. (New York Magazine)
4. Clean-shaven guys get promoted. Bearded guys don’t. (Steve Tobak’s article for CBS News ‘Want a great job? Then shave.’)
5. Shaving increases a swimmer’s distance per stroke by approximately 5%. (Swimming Science)
6. 89% of guys who shave regularly are happier and 76% more likely to report that they are living their dreams. (Schick Skin-dex Survey)
7. Beards are often an indicator that you’re lost and taking some time out.
8. Children find them scratchy and a little scary.
9. 91% of men who shave regularly are more satisfied with their lives (Schick Skin-dex Survey)
10. Guess which nation invented the safety razor? That’s right. The land of the free, home of the shaved.
Join the #UnitedWeShave conversation to share why you shave.