Best Chest Exercises
Building a great chest and a strong bench press is no small task, but by incorporating a variety of chest exercises in your workout you can look good and gain strength. Below are some of the best exercises you can do for your pectorals.
1. Machine Cable Cross Flies – This does a great job of squeezing the pecs and gives a unique resistance because of the cables. You can also adjust your starting point to work different parts of the muscle.
2. Incline Bench – Works your upper chest to the max.
3. Push-ups – Along with regular bench, the universal baseline for building up your chest.
4. Decline Dumbell Bench Press – One of the few exercises that really hits your lower pecs.
5. Dumbell Pullovers – Another one of the few exercises to hit the lower pecs that gives a great stretch in the process.
This video goes over some other great exercises: