The Sims 2 Apartment Life
We Sims 2 gamers are such sheep. Maxis announces an expansion and we obediently purchase said expansion. But, who can blame us. I don’t mind being a sheep when the expansions are good and the content added to the gameplay is worthwhile.
I do believe that’s what we have here with Apartment Life.
Now, instead of being stuck with a family, you can really stretch your Sims’s legs and experience a more realistic virtual existence. Honestly, I feel that this expansion is buttering us up for Sims 3 and I’m cool with that proverbial buttering.
This expansion promises the abilities to:
- Move into the perfect apartment: a spacious loft, a cozy place for a young couple, or a multi-bedroom flat-share with friends.
- Mingle with Sims from all-new social groups: stylish socialites, artsy bohemians, sports jocks, gadget-collecting techies, or edgy gearheads.
- Take advantage of apartment life: form social networks to make new friends, advance their careers, or look for love.
- Build your Sim’s new reputation meter: with a good reputation, your Sim can find the right friends to help them achieve their goals!
- Control multiple households: will you make your Sims live in happy harmony or comical conflict?
Apartment Life is set for a U.S. release of August 26th and you can pre-order now on Amazon.com.