Skip to content

Tuesday, January 5th, 2010

Newman Says Reports Are Wrong, No Deal Has Been Made … Yet

August 2, 2008 by Tim Zaegel  
Filed under Racing

Newman Says Reports Are Wrong, No Deal Has Been Made … Yet

For the second time in just a week, ESPN.com has made a report on a premier driver’s plans for 2009 only to have NASCAR.com turn around the following day to refute those reports. Last week it was the reports suggesting that Martin Truex Jr. and DEI had come to terms on a two-year contract extension, which Truex very adamently refuted, stating that the report (David Newton) knowingly falsified his statements. That very same reporter then followed that story up with another, this time landing Ryan Newman in the seat of the no. 4 car for Stewart-Haas Racing next year with …read more


About Us | Advertise with us | Blog for EveryJoe | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Get This Theme | Sitemap


All content is Copyright © 2005-2010 b5media. All rights reserved.