Dolphin-Inspired Personal Submarine is Win
The premise of Innerspace Productions’ Seabreacher? A personal sub in itself is already cool, but what about a personal sub that supposedly can jump, dive, and roll like a real dolphin?
- This is nothing new; the product FAQ cites experience based on 10 years of use
- A promise top speed of 40mph on the surface and 20mph underwater
- Price is $48,000 for the basic model, while all the bells and whistles can be had for $68,000
- Inner Space ships all over the world, through 20-foot shipping containers, for around $3000 to $6000 depending on location
- Max depth is 5 feet
- Positively buoyant; unless something’s actively dragging the Seabreacher down, it will float to the surface automatically
- Cockpit and engine bay are kept watertight with pneumatic, inflatable seals
- Launchable on regular boat ramps, the Seabreacher comes with its own custom boat cart
Available for purchase via the contact information available on Seabreacher.com.
(All photos courtesy of Innerspace Productions Inc.)