Lazy Sunday Links
- Cody Brown’s theory on why MySpace’s lack of focus led it to become a digital ghetto.
- So apparently planes never approach runways head on, but slightly to the side. Here are some extreme examples.
- The whole Twitter and Facebook going down thing? Apparently only one person was the target.
- So what’s the view when you’re 70,000 feet in the air? A ride on the U-2 (the plane, not the band) shows you.
- What does Opera founder Jon Stephenson have to say about the future of browsers and even applications? Find out here.