Here’s our own special Star Trek related promo, as promised yesterday: get a chance to win the Star Trek Messenger bag pictured above!
So how can you enter?
For Intel and Lenovo, the Star Trek franchise represents an opportunity to reach the geeky people. You know, the type who give a damn about CPUs and computing equipment. That’s why they’re raffling off access to:
- A trip for four to the Hollywood Premiere of the new Star Trek movie.
- A “zero gravity flight” for a group of four. That’s the trip where you all fly in a plane that climbs up then descends quickly, creating zero gravity conditions for you and friends to play around in.
The so-called New Frontiers Sweepstakes is only open to US residents, age 18 and above. Visit https://boldlygo.intel.com/newfrontiers to join.
Tomorrow, The Gadget blog will be holding its own special Star Trek related promo, thanks to Intel and Lenovo. Stay tuned dear readers!
Just got this in via email: CellPhones.Org recently started its 2009 Blogger Appreciation Awards. What’s interesting about the contest are the three promised prizes:
- The website promises to pay one year’s worth of the first prize winner’s cell phone bills—or a thousand dollars worth, whichever comes first.
- The second prize winner gets any of the phones listed on CellPhones.Org for free—without a bundled plan presumably.
- Third prize is a $100 credit on CellPhones.Org, a gift that will never expire and is transferable, according to the website.
it seems CellPhones.Org will only honor US-based cell phone bills This contest is worldwide, subject to the conditions shared here. And since this is the blogger appreciation awards, only bloggers who’ve published a post at least once in the last two months are eligible. Deadline for entries is this February 27, 2009, so anyone interested should visit the contest page for more details as soon as possible.
(image from source)