Trekkies everywhere should be in love with Dream Cheeky, because the site’s apparently coming out with a Star Trek themed VoIP speakerphone soon. Constructed like that classic gadget that was William Shatner’s outlet for hammy acting, answering calls with the Star Trek USB Communicator is a simple matter of—you guessed it—flipping the cover up! Talking handsfree is of course accomplished via speakerphone.
Subscribe via email widget coming soon!
Ever since contributing a review to a local area tech magazine, Rico was hooked, coupling a hopeful passion for writing and a fascination for gadgets and technology in general. Rico loved getting a... more
- Rico Mossesgeld on Is Wacom's New Touch-Only Bamboo Tablet Worth It?
- Rob on IBM's System/3: The Best Damn Business Computer of 1968
- Merlin12 on Internet Addiction Made this Man Homeless
- Rico Mossesgeld on Dell Deals: Mini with TV tuner, Studio 15, Inspiron 537s
- allison on Baron Davis Lawyers Send Strong Warnings Over Stolen Laptop